Danish potato salad with dill
- 1kg potatoes
- 250ml (1 cup) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 45ml (1 tbsp) light mayonnaise
- 50ml (1/4 cup) minced green onion
- 5ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 5ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 2ml (1/2 tsp) salt
- 75ml (1/3 cup) chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
oes, Wash potatoes and cook until tender. Drain and cool and cut into thin slices.
In bowl, mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, onion, curry, mustard, salt. Add potatoes, dill and pepper. Stir gently.
Makes 6 servings, 175ml (3/4 cup) each.
Based on a recipe from from Anne Lindsay's Heart Healthy cookbook, which is presumably based on Danish people's hard work.