From ZOOiD Wiki
The most lovable, stolid runtime ever.
If, we can ever tell the difference between an "object oriented paradigm" and a .properties file.
Neat java knowledge tools (from http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t90432.html?start=30#92131369 )
- FreeMind: just working mind-mapping
- Protégé: just-working knowledge-engineering for everyone
- StarLogo TNG: 3D simulation programming for kids
- YALE/Weka/Soar: User friendly Machine Learning & AI exploration
- OpenIRIS: Semantic Desktop environment - like Beagle and its UI companion
- overview of java web dev http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/04/07/wiringwebapps.html?page=1
- Transforming legacy systems to j2ee - http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=LegacySystemsJ2EE
- Getting started with Maven 2- http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2007/03/01/building-web-applications-with-maven-2.html
- Almost portlets - nice examples for login and roles - http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/05/04/almost-portlets.html
- http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-wwj/index.html?ca=drs- embed nasa worldwind in swt